5085T - Functionality, compactness and manoeuvrability
The telescopic wheel loader 5085T offers functionality, compactness and manoeuvrability. The telescopic loading system provides a clear plus in reach and overhead loading height. With the optional attachment working platform, you can achieve a working height of about 7 m. The 55 kw engine enables a maintenance-free exhaust after-treatment, thereby fulfilling the requirements of the exhaust gas class ⅢB. The undivided frame and the all-wheel steering enable a constant payload and excellent stability.
- The optionally available overdrive enables stepless acceleration from 0 – 30 km/h
- The great manoeuvrability is realised by the 2 x 40° steering locks
- The tilt back angle limit of 45° with maximum lifting height protects the operator and machine from undesired loss of materials
- Bucket volumes between 0.85 and 1.3 m³ dependent on material density
- The automatic load stabiliser optionally ensures optimal comfort for operators and machines
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.