BFS - The best performance in cutting asphalt and concrete
The gasoline-driven floor saw series by Wacker Neuson is particularly characterized by its superior cutting performance. All model versions are up to 20 percent faster than comparable devices so that the BFS series offers the highest cutting speed with a quiet operation. This is because the torque that is transmitted to the diamond blade and the center of gravity that is above the cutting shaft are efficiently adapted to each other. And this with a low weight, because the BFS series is the lightest in its class.
- Superior cutting performance: Up to 20 % faster than comparable devices
- The lightest units in their class
- Highest cutting speed with a quiet operation
- High directional stability through the high tensile strength frame and ball-bearing wheels
- Infinitely variable cutting depth
Normal distance between wheels
Shortened distance between wheels
The gasoline-driven floor saw versions BFS 1345 and BFS 1350 either have a normal or shortened distance between wheels. The shortened version allows for even easier handling of the floor saw.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.