RC110, RC120, RC190 - Clear view of the working area, simple operation
- 3-point articulated pendulum joint for optimal ride comfort on uneven ground
- Maximum gradeability due to the innovative drive concept and generous departure angle
- Compact design for perfect all-round visibility of the work area form the driver's seat
- Intuitive operating concept - simply get in and start working, without a lot of training
- High compaction performance due to the high linear load and large amplitudes
Articulated pendulum joint
Uniform compaction, optimal driving stability:
The three-point articulated pendulum joint ensures a uniform weight distribution at all times.
This also improves the maneuverability and provides for maximum tipping safety and stability when turning curves.
Everything is perfectly within view:
With the specially designed, tapered design of the roller, you always have an excellent view of the drum edges, the machine environment and the construction site.
Compaction by vibration
Vibration for deep compaction
The tapered design of the rollers gives you a good view of the drum edges or the machine environment.
Rollers in various weight classes: At Wacker Neuson, you will find exactly the model that you need for your project.
Regardless of which of our rollers you choose – you will be excited about the compaction performance.
Whether on rough terrain or when turning a curve – with the three-point articulated pendulum joint, you are always safely on the move.