- Emission-free and wireless working is entering a new dimension: We have created a real innovation with the battery-powered vibratory rammers.
- 2 stroke rammer: Maximum productivity, performance and service life. Available in four different weight classes.
- 4 stroke rammer: They are characterized by excellent work performance, a long service life as well as longer service intervals thanks to the innovative air filter system.
- Are you looking for a machine to compact heavy cohesive soils? Then our diesel rammer is perfect for you.
- Wacker Neuson single direction vibration plates. Working emission-free without losing performance? With Wacker Neuson, you get select models, also battery-powered versions.
- Our reversible vibratory plates are available in various sizes. Individual - just the way you need them. You can also get select models with remote control for a high level of operating comfort and sensitive variable control.
- Remote controlled trench rollers, which are perfect for compacting excavations and subbases for foundations. The remote control works with infrared technology, therefore offering the greatest possible safety standard.
- To be able to offer you the right machine for any type of ground, the ride-on and walk-behind tandem rollers are available in various sizes and performance levels. Compacting asphalt, coarse gravel and other types of ground and subsurfaces is therefore no problem for our rollers.
- Our comfortable single drum soil compactors are characterized by a high level of operator safety and a long service life. They can be used flexibly and impress (despite the high operating weight) with their high efficiency output in compacting different types of soils.
- A hand-guided roller is the right choice if you need to cover a broad range of applications. A walk-behind, dual-vibration roller optimally compacts asphalt as well as granular material.